Thursday, April 22, 2010

Work in progress


Let me share with you a new piece I am working on now. A lot of work to be done on it before it is done, but it is at the point where I can share the progress. It is a large oil, 30 x 40". I think this image is a bit brighter than the original, as the paint is still wet. I am spending hours on it daily so I hope to post some more progress tomorrow. Today's work was interuppted by an electrical problem at home. Although the electricians have to come back tomorrow, I should be able to get a lot of painting time in.
My show at Appalachian Physical Therapy is ongoing. It will run through the end of May. I have over 30 pieces hung there, dog paintings, landscapes and figurative. It is in Pinehurst, NC so if you are in the area, be sure to stop in and take a look. The Rhodesian Ridgebacks in residence will be sure to give you a paws up.

No comments: