Saturday, April 3, 2010

Exhibits

I have had quite a busy spring so far.... hope it continues. Of course I am working in my studio, finished a couple new breeds for my print line, the Great Pyrenees and an Australian Cattle Dog. I am also working on some oils, figurative this time. Will post when I have something to show.
I have a painting in the Double Exposure Exhibit at the Chatham Camera Club this month and also hung a solo exhibit in Pinehurst at the Appalacian Physical Therapy. What a great space, very open and lots of walls. I have about 30 pieces on display there for the months of April and May.
I am really looking forward to some more plein air experiences, especially this spring. Just need to get out there and paint. Looks like a little trip to the mountains might be in the near future.
Y

No comments: