Monday, July 7, 2008

This time it's greyhounds





I have several greyhound paintings and a pen and ink that have been sitting around my studio a bit.....
so I am offering them now.
The blue fawn headstudy with the ocean in the background is oil on canvas board and measures 11 x 14" and I am offering it now for $150. I used this painting on notecards that I took to Dewey Beach last year. (By the way, the weather was lovely last year, the first time in a long time)
The pen and ink drawing has an image size of about 6 x 10" and is on illustration board. I used it for Christmas cards many moons ago and a buyer would be able to do the same or just frame it as is. It is $50. The other two headstudies, a fawn and a black are in watercolor on arches paper. As you can see the colors are very vivid and they have a lot of detail. Each is 9 x 13" and would make a good pair, but I will sell individually for $85 each.

No comments: