Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Studio sale





Work has been piling up at my studio and some of these paintings need to go to new homes! I am offering them here at reasonable prices. They would make great gifts for yourself or someone special. Many of them are miniatures so could fit almost anywhere in the home, on a wall or an easel.
The first little painting is 6 x 8" oil on panel, a headstudy of a blue merle border collie. She was so striking with her color and blue eyes, and so unusual for a border collie, I just had to paint her. Blue Merle Border Collie is priced at $100
Next are two miniatures, 5 x 7", done in watercolor on clayboard. Clayboard watercolors are sprayed with a fixative so there is no need for glass. I offer Produce and Wisteria and each is priced at $75.
Last is an 11 x 15" watercolor on paper, a headstudy of a hunter-jumper with a vivid blue background. The price for this painting is $125.
I can take Paypal or credit cards by phone, contact me at canineart@windstream.net
Yvonne

No comments: