Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Art Show at the Dog Show







I got notification today that three of the four pieces I submitted to the Art Show at the Dog Show in Wichita KS have been accepted. Here are the three they liked...
Whippet and Wallpaper is mixed media, watercolor, ink and gold paint. The Antique Chair is watercolor and Proud Sheltie is oil.
I have been spending a lot of time painting as usual and have completed several new things. One so far for the upcoming Canine Art Guild online exhibition, a few new breeds for prints, and a couple more oils of whippets for the upcoming Whippet National Specialty where i will have a booth. They are also having an Art Show there so I have to decide what to put in that!!
Our weather here in NC can't decide what it wants to do, one day cold, one day warm but I guess we are in for a couple real cold ones the next couple days. We have had one significant snowfall this year. At my house it was 6" and it sure was pretty but didn't stick around long. Of course I am not complaining about that at all.


3 comments:

Judith A. Johnson said...

Love love love these and also the one that didn't get in. You've been working hard!

When a Problem Comes Along, You Must Whippet... said...

Fabulous work as always! Can't wait to see what you bring to the AWC National!

Linda Kay said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Especially love the first one.